Boots, Band & Barn
A Benefit for Centre House Homeless Shelter
through Housing Transitions
October 6, 2018
By supporting Housing Transitions, you help some of the most vulnerable populations in our community: individuals and families experiencing homelessness. Centre House is the foundation program of Housing Transitions and is often the first step toward housing stability. Each year, 70 men, women and children will call Centre House “home” for some length of time.
With the right support, many of our clients have overcome immeasurable obstacles and found not only stable ground and a better place to live, but a better life. We need your help to continue to provide services to Centre County residents in need. 100% of the proceeds from this event will benefit the Centre House homeless shelter and help us keep our doors open.
Centre House Homeless Shelter
- For Men, Women and Children with Their Families
- Professionally Staffed 24/7
- Individualized Case Management to Address Root Causes of Housing Insecurity
- Residents Set Goals for Job Search, Addressing Mental Health or Addiction Challenges and Accessing Resources
Housing Transitions Continuum of Services
- Supports Another 1800 Individuals Annually who are Experiencing a Housing Crisis
- Services Include Housing Case Management, Supportive Housing, an Emergency Food Pantry, and even a First Time Home-Buyer Education Program