Transitional, or Bridge Housing, provides a home for individuals and families who have experienced homelessness. Residents continue to receive individualized Case Management to set goals, access resources, maintain stability, and grow into a more independent lifestyle. Residents have up to a year to secure permanent housing.
- Programs include 2 Bridge Housing units in the State College area
- Housing Transitions pays the rent to the landlord and is considered the tenant.
- Program participants meet with a case manager on a weekly basis to discuss goals and progress and meet with the program manager on a monthly basis to discuss program and apartment options.
- Program participants pay 30% of their adjusted gross income as a program fee, which is applied toward the rent.
- Program participants are also required to follow the Program Agreement, Rules and Guidelines.