Our Transitional Housing Programs include supportive housing and bridge housing. Residents in our transitional apartments continue to receive individualized Case Management to set goals, access resources, maintain stability, and grow into a more independent lifestyle, including securing permanent housing.
- Programs include 2 Bridge Housing units and 6 units in the Supportive Housing Program.
- Housing units are located at scattered site locations in the State College area.
- Housing Transitions pays the rent to the landlord and is considered the tenant.
- Program participants meet with a case manager on a weekly basis to discuss goals and progress and meet with the program manager on a monthly basis to discuss program and apartment options.
- Program participants pay 30% of their adjusted gross income as a program fee, which is applied toward the rent.
- Program participants are also required to follow the Program Agreement, Rules and Guidelines.
- The length of stay is a maximum of 1 year in the Bridge Housing Program and 2 years in the Supportive Housing Program.