Housing Transitions offers a continuum of housing related services for Centre County residents in crisis. Whether you need a place to stay now, in the near future, or just need to explore your options, we can help.
- Consider the Centre House homeless shelter if you are experiencing homelessness and need a place to go. Learn More: Centre House
- If you are currently homeless, meaning you are living in a place not meant for human habitation like on the streets or in your car, in an emergency shelter, or in a hotel paid for by a charitable or government organization, our Rapid Rehousing Case Manager may be able to help. Learn more: Rapid Rehousing
- Do you have more time before needing housing? Our Housing Case Manager can help. Learn More: Housing Case Management
- Are you having challenges that are making it difficult for you to maintain or stay in your home? Our Adult Services Case Management program may be right for you.
- Are you wondering about options after living in emergency shelter? Read about programs like Transitional Housing, and Nittany House. Learn more: Programs