Centre House Shelter - (814) 237-5508 | Contact Info

We want to help you get to a better place.  You will find information on the Housing Resource List to help you get started on your housing search.

If you have questions about Section 8 housing vouchers in Centre County, please contact the Housing Authority at (814) 355-6750.

Housing Transitions is a non-profit organization that provides a continuum of housing services ranging from Emergency Shelter services for those experiencing homeless.  Please contact us today so we can discuss your options. (814)237-4863